INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the implementation of the corresponding amendments to the “Act on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use non-essential cookies before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and recover information about visitors to the website and to ensure that the website itself works properly.
By using these devices, the Web server can recall certain user data, such as their display preferences, names and passwords, products that they will be most interested in, etc.
COOKIES SUBJECT TO THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the corresponding EU Directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytic cookies and advertising and affiliate cookies, while those of a technical nature and those that are required for the website to function properly or to provide services that have been expressly requested by the user do not require the informed consent of the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main kinds of cookies:
- Analytics cookies: the ones that collect information on the usage made of the website.
- Social cookies: the ones needed for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: the ones that permit monitoring of the visits that come from other websites with which the website has established an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect data on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: the cookies that are strictly necessary for the website’s usability and to provide the contracted services.
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
- MusicLibrary: technical cookie that contains the session identifier. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- MusicLibrarycsrf: additional technical cookie that identifies the session and helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- Pedido: technical cookie that identifies the order underway. It is deleted when the files contained in the order are downloaded.
- _utma: google analytics cookie that registers the first and latest date on which the user accessed the website. It expires 2 years after the latest update.
- _utmb: google analytics cookie that registers the time of arrival at the website. It expires 30 minutes after the latest update.
- _utmc: google analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
- _utmz: google analytics cookie that stores the traffic source or campaign that directed the visitor to the page. It expires 6 months after the latest update.