Ownership of the website
MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL with registered address at Carrera de San Jeronimo nº 16 1º D, Madrid, holding Tax ID Code (CIF) Number B82804352, registered with the Trade Registry of MADRID (information supplied in fulfilment of the provisions of article 10 of Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce) is the owner of the website www.musiclibrary.es, which it makes available to all Internet users with the purpose of providing information on the services that the company MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL provides and the brands that it commercialises.
General Conditions of Use and Acceptance thereof
The purpose of these general website usage conditions, together with any particular conditions that may be established, is to inform users of the brands commercialised by the company MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL and to regulate the use of the website.
By simply browsing and using the website services, the User accepts, without any reservation whatsoever, all the general usage conditions, the general contracting conditions where applicable and all and any others that may exist in relation to the provision of services by MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL.
MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL may at any time and without prior warning change these general conditions and any particular conditions that are included by publishing those changes on the website so that that they are previously made known to the users. Any change to these conditions that occurs shall be published and kept on the website’s home page for a reasonable period of time.
GENERAL WEBSITE USAGE CONDITIONS
User Consent and online sending of commercial communications (art 22 Act 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce):
MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL may send commercial communications using any media while fully complying with the personal data protection legislation in force. For commercial communications made by email and equivalent media, in fulfilment of the provisions of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the consent of the User will be duly obtained when collecting the corresponding data. If you do not wish to receive electronic communications, you may exercise your right to reject those communications when your data is being collected, by stating your refusal in the email itself. Likewise, you may at any time revoke your consent to receive advertising or promotional information and materials through email, by simply informing MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL to this effect in an email to the address email@example.com. During the data collection process and in the parts of the website where such data is requested, the User will be duly informed by means of a hyperlink or the inclusion of information in the data form itself, of the degree to which providing said data is essential or not for the provision of the services as well as their rights as set out herein.
Industrial and Intellectual Property. Hyperlinks Policy
- All content included in the website and particularly the brands, commercial names, industrial designs, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons, software or any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial usage is protected by the industrial and intellectual property rights of MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL or those of third party rights holders who have authorised their inclusion in the website. Therefore, any unauthorised use and/or reproduction of such materials without the express consent of MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL is strictly prohibited.
- MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL shall not be liable for any violation of third party intellectual or industrial property rights that may derive from the inclusion in the website of brands, commercial names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software belonging to third parties that have declared themselves as the rights holders of the same when including them in the website.
- Accessing and browsing by the User shall in no case imply any authorisation or any total or partial waiver, transfer or assignment of such rights or the concession of any right or any expectation thereof and specifically, any right to alter, transform, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate the contents without the prior and express authorisation of MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX, SL or the corresponding rights holders.
- MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL does not authorise the creation of links to its Web Portal unless it is with their express consent. MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL will evaluate whether the source websites that link to their website fulfil the conditions required to authorise such links. Any authorised links that are created must always be to the home page of MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL, or if applicable, to the page that MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL establishes for this purpose and any such link must be absolute and complete in such a way that it takes the User to the MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL website and displays the entire home page screen.
- MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL will not be liable for the contents of the destination websites that are linked to from the website or for any violations of third party rights that any such pages may incur.
Liability of MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL
The User acknowledges and accepts that use of the website and its services is entirely under the User’s responsibility. MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL shall only be liable for any damage that the User may suffer as a consequence of the use of the website when such damage is attributable to negligence on the part of MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL. Nevertheless, MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL declares that that they have taken all the measures necessary, within their abilities and the current state of technology, to guarantee that the website will work properly and avoid the existence or transmission of any viruses and other components that could harm the User.
The User undertakes to use the contents of the website diligently, correctly and lawfully, and will not:
- Use the contents for purposes or effects that are contrary to the law, ethics and accepted principles of morality or public policy.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, permit public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the corresponding rights holders have given their authorisation.
- Use the contents of the website to send adverts, communications with direct sales purposes or with any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages sent to multiple accounts irrespective of the purpose (spam), and/or commercialise or divulge such information in any manner.
The relationships established between the User and the owner of the website shall be subject to the provisions in current regulations on the applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. MUSIC LIBRARY AND SFX SL and the User expressly waive their right to any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them and shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the City of MADRID. In any case, the Laws of Spain shall be applicable.